Inspired by Finn - NEW! 11" Baltic Amber Anklet Adjustable Unpolished Lemon Rose Quartz
Our necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
Quality Assurance Program, Certificates of Authenticity, Money-back Guarantee.
For hundreds of years, Baltic amber has been a traditional remedy for many ailments and discomforts. What is Baltic Amber? Customer Testimonials. Colors/Styles We Recommend.
As a natural product, every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from piece-to-piece is not unusual.
About this Anklet
- Available in 2 sizes. The longer size is a true necklace alternative for young children with a whopping 10" of amber!
- The adjustable feature means it is not quickly outgrown by kids! The longer size fits people of all ages. No worries that the size you buy may end up being too big or too small.
- Made with unpolished Baltic amber beads. (Commonly referred to as "raw" amber. A misperception about raw amber.) May contain imperfections not found in polished beads.
- Rose Quartz (pale pink stone) is a stone of pure love. It nurtures the heart and calms the emotions. We use only high-quality grade "A" or better, undyed, untreated gemstones for maximum benefit.
- Bead size ranges from 1/8 - 3/16". Largest beads may be the size of a pea, with most beads being smaller than a pea.
- To adjust size, fasten clasps in between any two beads.
- .925 sterling silver clasps and findings.
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
- Wear and Care
Information about different clasp options and jewelry types
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) & CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- Not meant to be chewed on! Amber is soft and can break if chewed on. A necklace missing many beads can be a hazard.
Children must be supervised when wearing jewelry. Remove when the child sleeps.